VOLUNTEER for the NYC Startup Job Fair
The NYC Startup Job Fair relies on a dedicated small base of volunteers that organize the event including event logistics, startup outreach, sponsorships, social media, etc.
There are no strict requirements on becoming a volunteer except an interest in helping the job fair and the startup community. Volunteers can be as involved as they have time for.
- Automatic admission to the job fair for the entire event (some of which may be required volunteer-work)
- Invitation to an exclusive open-bar happy hour with startup hiring managers after the event
- Access before and after the event with startups
- Free event T-shirt
- Networking with other awesome volunteers
- Depending on interest – further involvement with startups, developers, students, social media/PR, marketing etc.